Do you share our passion for events and applications? Are you creative and do you spot the trends in the event market as the very first? Are you a sales person and looking for an instructive and interesting job? Then read on! We are looking for a proactive sales person who loves a challenge! EventInsight was founded in 2017 and has a young team with creative and innovative people. We think it's important that we get energy from our work and this is reflected in our collaborations!
What are you going to do?
- Acquisition of new customers (B2B sector)
- Preparation of offers and negotiations
- Concluding contracts
- Evaluations with our events
- Digital demos about our service
- Active relationship management
As a Partnership Manager, you actively look for congresses and (trade) fairs that can benefit from using EventInsight (and there are many!). It's your job to work with these organizations to see how our app can best be used. With an offer that meets the needs of the event, you'll be driven and bold enough to add them to our customer portfolio!
What do you get from us?
- Varied and responsible job with a lot of personal input
- Super cozy and innovative team
- Delicious lunch with at the end of the week our special: Soeperfriday!
- Unlimited cuddles from office dog Dollie
- We are a fast-growing company with great ambitions, this gives you plenty of growth opportunities!
- And of course... salary! How much? Let us know what you're worth!
Who are you?
- HBO level of work and thinking: preferably in the direction of commercial economics
- Affinity with sales, experience is a plus
- A brain with creativity in it
- Ambitious attitude; you show initiative
- Excellent command of English, both verbally and in writing
- Personal development: you are willing to improve yourself and help others to do so
- Minimum availability of 32 hours per week.
Have you become excited? Do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation to: [email protected] Or if you have any questions, please call us on +31 (0)50 211 3827 and ask for Natasja Streefkerk.